View Robb Walsh's top 100 - personal in a larger map

Friday, July 30, 2010

Start point

Before beginning this quest I had eaten three of the 100 dishes

#34 - The French Fries at Little Big's on Montrose

#41 - The BBQ burger at Guy's Meat Market

and

#59 - The Triple Meat Triple Cheese at Whataburger


I'd also eaten at a fair few other places on the list but just not had the dish in question. I'll not write much about these ones for now. Two are very close to my girlfriend's apartment and I'm almost certain to eat both of them again before this thing is over. When that happens I'll give them the proper treatment. The burger from Guy's about killed me it was so awesome. I'll be making a pilgrimage back there some time too.

For now we'll just say that I got rolling at 3/100 eaten. Since these were outside of the bounds of the project I'm not going to count the distance and cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment