View Robb Walsh's top 100 - personal in a larger map

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

NRSS - Star pizza

The lady's work were ordering in again last night, this time it was Star Pizza. I mentioned in another post how much I like the whole wheat chicken alfredo pie so I took the opportunity to grab another free plate of deliciousness.

I really like this stuff. It's a totally different beast from a thin crust pizza. I know star pizza divides opinion and there are other offerings which don't do it for me but this order is great. Don't go expecting a light, crisp charred crust and delicate tomato sauce. This is heavy duty stuff. I'd suggest you stick to the chicken alfredo, whole wheat and revel in the chewy, starchy goodness.

At the end of yesterday I had:
eaten 19 / 100 dishes (21/100 including non-available dishes)
spent $194 (including tips)
travelled 175 miles (112 by car, 13 on foot, 28 by bus, 22 by bike)

No comments:

Post a Comment