View Robb Walsh's top 100 - personal in a larger map

Saturday, August 14, 2010

NRSS - Tierra caliente taco truck





All too soon it was my last day in Houston for this trip. It's really depressing to leave and know I won't see the lady again for months. I'm going to miss the city too. I love Houston. Anyway, while she was at work I headed over to the West Alabama Ice House for a beer and a bite to eat. Earlier in the trip I'd picked up an al pastor taco from the El Tierra Caliente taco truck that now parks there and been pretty disappointed; the meat was pretty dry. It was fairly tasty though. I decided to give them a second shot and was really glad I did. The barbacoa tacos I ordered were so wonderful I headed back up to grab a lengua too. The Texan beer and wonderful sunshine iced the cake. I wish they ladyfriend could have been with me. It was a lovely afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment